Tuesday 19 December 2017

PODCAST 7: Production Schedule Update 6

...

...
19/12/17

Hi I'm in England now as you know! Today I plan to film the bath scene with the main protagonist in the bath. I plan to film her face underwater looking upwards at the ceiling, her legs/feet underwater in the bath, her cuddled in a ball all sad in the bath from behind and from the front and her shooting upward forcefully after lying down underwater. I decided that it would be better to film the bath scene here in England rather than at my house in Luxembourg because the bath in this house I am staying in now, I thought, looked more idyllic and right for the vibe I wanted to create in this bath scene which is old fashioned but plain white simplistic with white small square tiles on the wall. Also, it is more convenient for filming since it is a bath stuck to the wall so, there is a really good place to put the camera (in between the two faucets and the place on the sink behind the bath). If I don't manage to get some of the footage right the first time I can always re-film it since I am staying in this specific house until the 27th of December. 

I have also been coming up with ideas of posts for the social media accounts for my artist, Astrid S.



No comments:

Post a Comment