Thursday 21 September 2017

PODCAST 3: Production Schedule Update 2

...

...

To summarise, in this podcast I will be discussing these points:

  • Collected all footage mentioned in last podcast but haven't done anything with that footage.
  • Done more research into artist, Astrid S. 
  • Done more research into electropop and general genre conventions - completed 2 vodcasts for these.
  • Done more research into theorists which relate to A2 coursework and exam and thought how I can apply them into my music video.
  • Found more examples in GIF forms which will influence my work.
  • My idea is slowly becoming more thorough.
  • Media school trip planned to greenscreen place where we went last year for AS (year 12) - on this trip I plan to shoot more performance footage. 
  • Planned the costume for the singer and shots I want to film.
  • Made 2 moodboards, 1 for singer, Astrid S and 1 for main male protagonist. 

If you want, you can have a look at the script I made for this podcast below under the read more link:



THE SCRIPT: 
Hi again! Since the last podcast in August, I have collected all the footage I said I would collect in the last podcast but I haven't yet done anything with this footage. I have also been doing more research into the artist, Astrid S, and into the electropop and general genre conventions of music videos, in which I have completed two vodcasts for. I have also done research into more theorists which relate to the A2 Media Coursework and Exam. I have been thinking how to apply all these theories that I have now learned to my music video e.g. Kate Domaille's 8 character types. I have also found more examples that will influence my work, I have used GIFs to illustrate the exact things I am influenced by in the music video examples e.g. the use of water in a bath in the Bring Me The Horizon's fan made video for the track 'Run'. My idea is slowly becoming more thorough. We still haven't done our pitches yet for our idea so the production process still hasn't really kicked off yet. However, on the 28th of September, there is a media trip planned to go to the greenscreen studio in Marienthal where we went last year in year 12. For this trip I am planning to shoot some more performance footage with me lip syncing as the singer, Astrid S in front of one of the greenscreens at this greenscreen studio. I have already planned the costume I am going to wear for this shoot and also the shot types I want to film which you can find on my blog. Also, before I decided on this costume I made two moodboards, one for the singer, Astrid S and one for the male protagonist of the video. This gives you a sense of how I want these people to look in the video. I think that's about it for this podcast, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment