Friday 8 December 2017

ASTRID S: Media Appearances

For audience and artist research I have looked into some magazines that have featured Astrid S. I typed in google 'Astrid S magazines' and I found LOTS of magazines that featured Astrid S in an article etc. I have looked into the genre for all these magazines and that has helped me determine Astrid S's target audience as being young adults or adults (16-24) primary. 
...
Coup de Main Magazine














...
Atwood Magazine














...
W Magazine














...
Wonderland Magazine














...
Scan Magazine














...
V Magazine














...
Noctis Magazine














...
Paste Magazine














...
The Fader Magazine














...
Ellipsis The University of Liverpool's Arts and Culture Magazine














...
Nordic Magazine














...
Clash Magazine














...
Also, when I searched in google images 'astrid s magazine' there were many images of Astrid S on the front cover of magazines such of 'Elle', 'Teen Vogue', 'Costume' and 'Coup de Main'.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment