Tuesday 28 November 2017

DIGIPAK: Initial Ideas

I took many photos of myself as Astrid S during the summer holidays which you can find here on my previous blog post. I decided to try a bit of experimentation with these images I took, taking advantage of the fact that the images I took were in front of a greenscreen. 
...
For these first few images I experimented with space galaxy images because I thought it would create an ethereal, beautiful, unworldly feel. 










Gabriel Gassi - Street Phone
For these next few images, I did not stand in front of a greenscreen but instead, I decided to stand in front of the sky on a beautiful warm sunny day when the sky is a nice bright blue. I really like the effect it has created. I was influenced to do this - the singer/artist stands in front of the sky in a low angle - by the album cover example Gabriel Gassi - Street Phone, from the music video example Kendrick Lamar - ELEMENT and from the music video example Sigrid - Plot Twist.


Kendrick Lamar - ELEMENT.
Kendrick Lamar - ELEMENT.












Sigrid - Plot Twist
Sigrid - Plot Twist





















1 comment:

  1. 1: Where's your top links list (YT, social media etc)?
    2: Check settings: show 10 posts
    3: 'space' and sky both work well - but think about the need for linkage from front to rear external panels...
    4: another angle: sky might be easy to work with as a website backdrop (2 colours only)
    5: Tagging: artists!
    6: Its worth updating your post to reflect these points, specifically thinking through the panels and overall package

    ReplyDelete