Sunday 23 July 2017

PODCAST 1: Introduction

...

...
THE SCRIPT:
Hi there, my name is Evie Gibbons and I will be introducing my A2 Media Studies blog, Lilac City Records. This year we have to make a music video, website and digipak for a music artist. I am still unsure of who I am going to pick, I am stuck between three, a male artist called Sakima, a male DJ called Jakwob and a female electropop singer called Astrid S. I have decided the song I would pick for each of these artists however, for Sakima it would be 'What I Know Now', for Jakwob it would be 'Somebody New' and for Astrid S it would be 'Bloodstream'. I have also already set up a twitter and instagram social media account for the artist; at the moment the social media account name is sakima_music, until I finally decide the artist that I am definitely picking. In this blog you will see my journey of how I got to the final products of a music video, digipak and website, you will see things like music video analyses, website analyses, pre-production and post-production lists, podcasts, vodcasts, research of all kinds, audience feedback, audience analyses etc. I am really looking forward to getting started with the A2 Coursework properly and getting inspired by other media products which will influence my work. I hope you enjoy looking through my blog and seeing all my work for A2 Media Coursework. I also hope that this blog inspires you and provides you with a lot of useful information. Also, I will be posting many podcasts throughout the production process which will be updating where I am, what I plan to do and what I have done so far. So, until the next podcast, thanks, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment