Sunday 10 September 2017

MVID: Cutaway Shots

I have filmed various cutaway shots that I would like to use in my music video. I would like to include beautiful nature in my music video. I would use these shots as cutaway shots and as establishing setting shots. It would be connoted that the couple in my music video would have visited forests and ponds etc. together because of how beautiful they are. The song is quite downbeat so I need the shots to also reflect this by experimenting with cold and gloomy colour effects etc. 

At my house in England:
Valley Farm, Kersall, 
Newark, Nottinghamshire
NG22 0BJ

1. Pond near my house.
2. Pond at my house.
3. Trees at my house.
4. Berries at my pond.
5. Grass swaying.


At Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire:
Sherwood Forest National Nature Reserve
Edwinstowe
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
NG21 9HN

1. Various oak trees in the forest
2. The Major Oak
3. Branches of trees
4. Plants
5. General Forestry

Here is a video compilation of all these shots I have taken of the nature:
...

...

I was influenced to film shots like these, by the music video Sigrid - Plot Twist, 
Sigrid - Plot Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment