Tuesday 3 April 2018

DIGIPAK: Final Digipak with Lyric Booklet

Please be aware that I have made it so that the image of my digipak (which is below) has been made so that it is able to be printed out and made into a physical digipak copy. This means the inner panels in the final digipak image are upside down because of how it would look when printing it. Because of this, to make the inner panels easier to look at, I have added an image of the inner panels the right way up - 


THE FINAL DIGIPAK:


LYRIC BOOKLET:
For my lyric booklet I wanted to include a variety of shots of the artists with different costumes throughout - some costumes from the music video for 'bloodstream' and some with the costume from the front + rear digipak panels images. 
...
Front page of lyric booklet
For the front panel of my lyric booklet I decided to choose the front cover image of my digipak. 















1st page of lyric booklet
I experimented with lots of different effects for my lyric booklet, for this first page I layered an image from my music video for the track 'bloodstream' over an image of the artist wearing the same costume as in the front panel image and back panel image. This creates a sense of branding between the 2 products (digipak + music video).

I wanted there to be a small link between  the lyric booklet and the digipak external panels (front + back). 

I then put a pink solid colour layer over the two image layers and changed the blending mode so that you could still see the image of the artist. 

Here is another page of my lyric booklet. I took an image of the artist wearing one of costumes that she wore in my music video for 'Bloodstream'. This creates a sense of branding between the two products (digipak + music video). 









































































Back page of lyric booklet




















I made 2 digipak unwrapping videos for the Evaluation Question 3a - Audience, in the first video below, I act as a fan who has just bought the digipak from the store HMV and then doing an unwrapping video. Then in the second video I act as the artist, Astrid S, launching/unwrapping the first ever printed version of the digipak album and showing fans, giving them exclusive info about it.
...

...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment