Wednesday 4 October 2017

DIGIPAK: Tracks Chosen

I have done research into the common amount of tracks that you will see on an album in the electropop genre. I looked at Halsey's 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' and 'Badlands'. Also, I looked at Melanie Martinez' 'Cry Baby' and Ryn Weaver's 'The Fool'.
...
Halsey's 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' album
...
Halsey's 'Badlands' album
...
Melanie Martinez' 'Cry Baby' album
...
Ryn Weaver's 'The Fool' album
...

Most of the electropop artists I looked at had only EP's with 1-6 tracks on it. The artist I have chosen has several EP's but no full proper albums just yet as you can see here:
...
Astrid S's 'Bloodstream' EP
...
Astrid S's 'Party's Over' EP
...
Astrid S's '2AM' EP
...
Astrid S's 'Hyde' EP
...

I also noticed that the 'Deluxe' versions of the album had a lot more tracks than the originals. 

I have decided on which tracks to include in my digipak for my artist, Astrid S. I picked my own personal favourite tracks of hers and a lot of her greatest hits. I haven't decided on the order of the tracks just yet but these are the tracks I have chosen:

1. Hurts So Good
2. Bloodstream
3. Does She Know
4. Hyde
5. 2AM
6. Breathe
7. Think Before I Talk
8. Such A Boy
9. Paper Thin
10. Party's Over
11. Jump
12. Atic
13. I Don't Wanna Know

3 Bonus Live Tracks 
14. Hyde (Live From Studio)
15. Paper Thin (Live From Studio)
16. Hurts So Good (Live From Studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment