Wednesday 10 January 2018

PODCAST 10: Production Schedule Update 9

...

...
10/01/18

Hi there! I am planning to take photos for my digipak with the sony a58 on Sunday night after school. I also plan to finally finish my first rough cut and get some audience feedback from this rough cut. 

In lesson today for media, we started experimenting with our effect that we want to use on our digipak front cover image on photoshop. My effect was the double exposure effect. I watched lots of tutorial videos on how to create this effect and slightly tested it out. I also checked to see how you achieve the same effect on Final Cut Pro X. After watching these, I have now learned how to do these. 

I still need to ring the Strassen swimming pool as to whether they will give me permission to film there. I want to film underwater footage of myself and Alex (the couple characters) in their swimming pool making out underwater and touching each other. I also want to film myself underwater floating in a dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment