Tuesday 21 November 2017

MVID: Location Scouting

I have scouted many different locations to film my music video. I visited each location that I thought could potentially work or look interesting and I took some images. 
...

...

Location 19: On top of the roof of a playset in garden at my dad's house - Valley Farm, Kersall 

Location 20: Sherwood Forest - Nottinghamshire, England

Location 21: Sherwood Fishery - Nottinghamshire, England

Location 22: Mudam - Kirchberg, Luxembourg

Location 23: The garden at my dad's house - Valley Farm, Kersall

Location 24: Auchan - Kirchberg, Luxembourg

Location 25: Rue de Remich - Sandweiler, Luxembourg 

Location 26: The bath in my stepdad's aunt's house - Lowdham, Nottingham, England

Location 27: My bath in my house - Sandweiler, Luxembourg

Location 28: Swimming pool at Les Thermes - Strassen, Luxembourg

Location 29: Swimming pool at my parents' friends' house - Grantham, Newark, England

No comments:

Post a Comment