Wednesday 7 June 2017

INTRO: Welcome To My Blog

Hi there!! My name is Evie Gibbons, welcome to my A2 media studies blog! This blog will show my journey to making a music video, website and digipack for a musical artist. I hope this blog inspires you. I want to study film/TV production or design at university. I am very creative and imaginative and I aspire to become a film and music video producer/director, a music artist, an actor and an artist of all kinds of art. I am really excited to start making a music video, website and digipack for an existing music artist! 


Last year for AS media studies I made a 3 minute film opening in the genre of slasher horror called 'Slaughter Revenge'. It is up on YouTube so you can watch it: 
...

...
Also you should know this when reading through my blog:

THE KEY:
Pink bold writing = Media Language
Red bold writing = Main Headings
Dark red/brown bold italic writing = Existing Examples
Black bold writing = Small Headings/Words of Importance
Dark blue bold/bold italic writing = Headings
Underlined writing = hyperlinks

No comments:

Post a Comment