Thursday 30 November 2017

PODCAST 5: Production Schedule Update 4

...

...
To summarise, in this podcast I will be discussing these points:
  • Getting another back-up for the characters of the couple - my sister and her boyfriend.
  • The issues around them being the couple characters. 
  • In course of making the podcast, got a reply from the other couple I asked, the answer is a no, therefore have to ask one of younger couples in my school. 
  • Been updating my blog alongside all this.
  • Been doing research into digipaks and their conventions - in process of making separate vodcasts on general and electropop digipak conventions.
  • Created some initial ideas for my digipak from images I took in the summer of singer, Astrid S. 

If you want, you can have a look at the script I made for this podcast below under the read more link:



THE SCRIPT:
Hi, it's been a week since the last podcast so I will explain any progress made, any issues arisen and the things I still plan to do. So, since the last podcast, I have made another decision, to get another backup for the characters of the couple, I have decided to make my sister and her boyfriend a backup in case I can't film with the couple my age from my school. The issue with using my sister and her boyfriend is that I can't film until the christmas holiday. This is a huge issue when there has been a deadline made for christmas to have everything complete including the final cut. I believe, however, that I could film everything during the christmas holiday and edit it as I collect the footage. This could mean that I could film and be close to a final edit by the time I come back to school in January. I believe that I can complete the digipak and website by the christmas holiday though since I don't require anyone there to make it. In the course of making this podcast I have just received an answer from the couple from my school who I would like to act in my music video and the reply is a no, so therefore this means I have to ask one of the younger couples I had in mind at my school and keep my sister and her boyfriend as a pure definite backup. In the next podcast I will explain whether I have finally found a couple or another alternative for definite to act in the music video. Fingers crossed I will have. Also, aside from this I have been updating my blog and doing research into digipaks and the conventions of digipaks. I am in the process of making separate vodcasts on general digipak conventions and electropop digipak conventions. I also have created some initial ideas for my digipak from the images I have taken in the summer of me, the singer, Astrid S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment