Wednesday 3 January 2018

PODCAST 9: Production Schedule Update 8

...

...
03/01/18

Hi again! It's now 2018! I have done a lot recently in terms of filming and editing. Today I have just edited half a rough cut. I have discovered I have a LOT of footage, more than enough. However, I still have more scenes to film which are: the club scene, more scenes of the couple doing things and the underwater in pool scene. This will not take long to do, I plan to film the rest of this week. After I have filmed all the necessary footage, I will then see if I need to re-film anything. For example, after looking at some of the footage my classmate Richard filmed, I may have to re-film the shot which follows the main female protagonist walking outside around Auchan at night and crossing the zebra crossing, because you can see water splashes on the camera lens which block some of the shot. In terms of digipak and website, I have come up with a final idea for the design concept which is heavily influenced by Tokio Myers' album design for 'Our Generation'. The album cover is of Tokio Myers shirtless, not looking at the camera, standing infront of a redscreen in red lighting/red colour correction. There is also some light blue lighting/colour correction used on his left shoulder and left side of face. After seeing this album cover in the holidays I was really inspired, I think it is very striking, powerful and quirky. Also, the striking colours used here are a convention of electropop (the genre of my artist, Astrid S) so this design will work well for my digipak and overall design for my website. The website will heavily showcase Astrid S' new album meaning the digipak design will be all over the website too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment