Sunday 3 December 2017

PODCAST 6: Production Schedule Update 5

...

...
To summarise, in this podcast I will be discussing these points:
  • 20 minutes ago found really good solution to casting problem - decided to ask my friend who was in my AS production to be in this production too. 
  • Had long phone conversation with him 20 minutes ago and he said he can do it. 
  • Idea for casting of the female main protagonist - I would act this role as well as the singer role with someone else filming me. 
  • Idea that my friend Serge would do the filming for me - I would film the evidence of directing on my iPhone and prepare the call sheets, storyboards and shot lists myself obviously. 
  • If Serge isn't available for some shoots, I'd ask my Media classmate, Richard to do the filming instead. 

If you want, you can have a look at the script I made for this podcast below under the read more link:



THE SCRIPT:
Hi there! About 20 minutes ago I became very excited and happy because I have just found a really really good solution to this casting problem that I have. I just realised that there is my friend who I asked to act in my film opening last year in AS, who I can ask to act in my music video as the ex boyfriend character. I had a long phone conversation with him tonight about the whole idea and he said he would be able to do it and is okay with it being on YouTube which is great! Then the idea I came up with for the casting of the main female protagonist is that I would act this role and ask someone else to film me. I would make the storyboard, the call sheet, the shot list etc. obviously, but I would just ask this person to hold the camera and be a placeholder. I would film the evidence of directing of this placeholder, with my iPhone, to put on my blog. The person I had in mind to film me and my friend, Alex, is called Serge. He is the person who I am going to borrow the Osmo camera from. He has lots of experience with video production and filming so I thought he would be the best person to ask to do the filming. Also, if Serge isn't available, I planned to ask my Media classmate, Richard to do the filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment