Tuesday 16 January 2018

PODCAST 11: Production Schedule Update 10

...

...
16/01/18

Hi! Today I am stating that I have taken images for my digipak last Sunday night, they are images for the front cover of my digipak, also maybe for my lyric booklet and for the rest of the digipak. They are on my blog so check them out!

Also, I rang the strassen Swimming pool 'Les Thermes' in Luxembourg last night and asked whether I could film there, I had to wait quite a while since I rang them at 3:00 then they said can you call back at 5:00, then again to be told ring at 6:00. I spoke to a man twice and he has figured it all out and arranged it with me, allowing me to film there. I offered to come at a quiet time when no one is around, so 9 oclock or something. I initially said I would only need 15 minutes because I didn't want to cause an inconvenience so he said I would be able to start filming at 9:30 then finish at 9:45 when everyone has to leave the pool. I am going to try and ask him when i get there whether I can actually start filming at 9:00 and finish at 9:45. I don't think this will be an issue, especially if there is no one around in the pool at that time. Also, this we arranged, to be on the 19th of January which is Friday. So, I have asked cast member Alex, last night and he said he is fine with that and I have arranged transport to get there and back since it's somewhat far away from my house and I don't know how to get there by bus. 

I have also decided to film on wednesday with alex from 4-8. I would start filming the scenes at my house with Alex at 4, then go and film around auchan with him after. I need to film the scenes between the couple which are intimate and somewhat sexual. We will be wearing different costumes for this than we wore in the earlier footage around auchan and in the fast food place 'quick'. I also want to film Alex on the bench that I sat on when Serge filmed me. I will also film the couple sitting on that bench together. 

I am also going to get some audience feedback for all my cuts and sample scenes so far either today, tomorrow or the day after. I am definitely going to get all this for Friday. 

That's all for this week. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment