Monday 12 March 2018

PODCAST 8: Production Schedule Update 7

...
...
27/12/17

Hi there! I am heading back to Luxembourg today with my sister and her boyfriend! Since the last podcast I have started posting on social media with posts like "Can someone help me make a Christmas layout?" and "started making my website! nearly done! can i get your opinion on how it looks so far? tell me if you like the colour scheme i got going on". I still have a lot more I need to post on my social media accounts. 

I have decided to do some filming on the 30th and the 31st of December (New Years Eve). On the 30th I will re-film some of the greenscreen footage in the office room of my house. I have decided the costume I will be wearing for this which is a pink long curly wig (with no fringe), purple dark lipstick, pink eyeshadow, clear heart choker, black shoulderless crop top, purple kappa sweatpants and buffalo black trainers. On the 31st of December I plan to film some more footage of the main female protagonist walking through the streets at night and also film the main female protagonist in a club/bar with flashing colourful lights. I am definitely going to try and film the club scene this time because my sister, her boyfriend, my mum and my step dad will be there anyways with me because they want to go out and have a drink on New Years Eve so I have plenty of people to hold and be behind the camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment