Sunday 25 March 2018

WEBSITE: Visualizer Video

Here is my visualiser video that I made for the track 'bloodstream' (the track that my music video is for too). A visualiser video is a video which gives a sense of how the music video for the specific track will be, it gives the audience a sneak peak/teaser of what vibe the music video will create, a sense of how it will look like, and some of the shots that you will see within the music video. It is technically the equivalent of a teaser film poster. It attracts the audience and gets them intrigued to see more and to see the music video for the track. The visualiser video interacts with the fans and builds up fans' comments and excitement. 
...

...

I was influenced to make a visualizer video after looking at Selena Gomez' visualizer video for 'Wolves'. 
...


I was also influenced by Chase Atlantic's visualiser video for the track 'Angeline':
...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment