Tuesday 29 August 2017

ASTRID S: Existing EP's

...
Here are Astrid S's existing albums/EPs. This first one is for the track 'Hyde'. 










...
The second one is her latest album 'Party's Over'. I really like the border used around the outside of the album cover and how the border stops specifically for the writing of 'Astrid S' and 'Party's Over'.








...
This EP is for her track 'Bloodstream' (the song I have chosen to use for my music video). I really really like this album cover because of the border used, the angle of the image used, the image itself being of the artist floating on water and the colour scheme. 







...
This EP is for her track 'Such A Boy'. I really like the border used around the outside of the album cover and how the border stops specifically for the writing of 'Astrid S' and 'Such A Boy'.








...
This EP is for her track 'Breathe'. I really like the extreme use of golden face paint used on the artist's entire upper body, it is quite striking and extravagant. 









...

This EP is for her track '2AM'. I really like the use of black and white filter/colour correction that has been used over the image. Also I like how the artist is not looking in direct gaze, but instead, she is looking to the left into the distance. 







...











No comments:

Post a Comment